Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
February 07, 2024|
Job ID: F1352375CLE_1707330616
February 07, 2024
Job ID: F1352375CLE_1707330616
BILLING MANAGER OPPORTUNITY IN WALTON HILLS
Are you ready to join a dynamic accounting & finance team in the heart of Walton Hills, OH? A thriving construction company is looking for a Billing Manager to play a pivotal role in their operations. This is an in office position with tons of room for growth and strong leadership in place for learning and development. Here's more about the role:
- Overseeing Job Costing, including production tracking
- Handling AR invoicing and AIA billing
- Proficiency in AR invoicing platforms such as GC Pay, Textura, Flashtract
- SBE/EEO Certificate Qualifications/Maintain I-29 Input
- Creating jobs in Foundation and distributing work tickets
- Maintaining Job Lists and monitoring Billing Due dates by Job
- Ensuring compliance with Fringe Benefit Reporting on a monthly basis
- Conducting Fringe Benefit/Payroll Audit compliance as needed
- Making daily deposits and maintaining Monthly/Annual Sales numbers
- Performing Bank Reconciliations, Daily Check Deposits, and processing Accounting Entries
- Carrying out Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Assist with payroll and reimbursement duties as needed
- Undertaking other administrative duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, specifically Excel and Outlook, required
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business, or other related fields
- Ability to effectively communicate in both field and office environments, crucial in a Construction setting
- Familiarity with Foundation Software is preferred
Why Join This Company?
- Competitive compensation and medical, dental and vision benefits package
- 401k with 10% match
- Pension plants
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Engaging work environment with a focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Chance to work with cutting-edge tools and software in the construction industry
- Supportive leadership and a culture that values your contributions
If you're a motivated individual with a passion for construction accounting, we want to hear from you. Apply today for consideration or more details on the role!F1352375CLE_1707330616
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™