Property Accountant – Real Estate Investment
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 16, 2023|
Job ID: F1354061-KM_1700145363
November 16, 2023
Job ID: F1354061-KM_1700145363
Property Accountant - Real Estate Investment
Our client, an expanding Real Estate Investment Firm is seeking a Property Accountant to join their team. The Property Accountant will be responsible for managing the accounting functions related to the properties owned and managed. This includes financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and overseeing accounts payable and receivable for the properties. The Property Accountant will work closely with property managers, leasing agents, and other members of the team. This hybrid-based position with the team working from the office three days per week and remote two days per week.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the properties owned and managed, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Create and manage budgets for each property, including forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable processes for the properties.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices and payments.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and account analyses.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and other compliance reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the property management team to ensure financial goals are met.
- Maintain accurate financial records and ensure they are compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ year of experience in property accounting, real estate, or related field.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial reporting requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with property management software (such as Yardi) is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or other similar opportunities in the market, please submit your resume for confidential review.F1354061-KM_1700145363
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™