Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
November 07, 2023|
Job ID: F1354630CLE_1699369943
November 07, 2023
Job ID: F1354630CLE_1699369943
Seeking a top notch Staff Accountant to join a well established nonprofit company located in Hudson, OH. This is an in office position with hybrid flexibility. This person will be responsible for month end close, creating financial statements, assisting with audits, annual tax reporting, creating annual budgets, and acting as the backup for AP, AR and payroll. This is a great opportunity to in your career as they offer lots of room for professional growth and trainings.
- Train as backup to Accounts Payable, Payroll and Billing (cash applications)
- Performing all task for the monthly close by 10th business day of the month
- Assist with preparation of work papers for the financial audit
- Compile data and complete input documents for Medicare cost report, compensation survey, and annual federal nonprofit tax returns
- Prepare year-end tax documents (w-2's, w-3, 1099's 1096)
- Perform statistical and financial analytics
- Research fiscal activity and analyze issues regarding transaction errors, benchmark analysis, and other operating statistics
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statements and cash projections
- Enter annual budget into accounting software
- Payroll deposits and tax filings on a bi-weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Minimum two years of accounting experience that includes general ledger responsibilities.
- Health care experience preferred, but not required
- Audit experience is highly preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- MatrixCare experience preferred, but not required
- Forecast software preferred, but not required
COMPANY PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short team and life insurance
- 403b plan with a company match
- HSA plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Annual bonuses
Apply now for consideration or to learn more about the role!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™