Our client, a global investment management firm, has an immediate opening for a Fixed Income Reporting Analyst. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelors degree and prior experience working with Fixed Income products in a Financial Services firm. Candidates pursuing their Masters or CFA designation highly preferred.
* Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies (IPFS) and our Client Group to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activities related to marketing and client reporting
* Develop an expertise in an assigned suite of approaches to effectively develop and deliver product-level content in client reporting; this includes but may not be limited to, writing attribution and performance commentary, tailoring portfolio positioning and outlook text for different client guidelines, understanding product-specific data nuances, answering ad-hoc questions related to the product, etc.
* Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within Investment Services & Technology.
* Produce all standard product materials and reoccurring deliverables including generic marketing presentations, institutional fact sheets, and product summaries.
* Peer reviewing client deliverables completed by the team to ensure accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
* Take the lead on production of customized client reporting