Universal Banker

Beacon Hill - Job Details
< Back to Search Results

Universal Banker

Hazelwood, Missouri

|

Full Time Temp to Hire

|

$ 17 - $ 20 per hour

Hazelwood, Missouri

Full Time Temp to Hire

$ 17 - $ 20 per hour

June 05, 2024

|

Job ID: FT240605-HND_1717618697

June 05, 2024

Job ID: FT240605-HND_1717618697

Job Summary

To Apply for this Job Click Here

Beacon Hill Financial is looking for a contract to hire Universal Banker for our client in the St. Louis area. This role is paying $17-$20/hr based on experience. If interested, please apply.

Universal Banker
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and maintaining high relationship selling results by offering new
and current products to clientele. The Universal Banker will open new accounts and servicing existing clients all in accordance with Bank policies
and procedures. Roughly, 80% of the UB's time will be customer facing with the other 20% supporting day to day operations.

Duties/Responsibilities

Accurately balance cash drawer on daily basis.
Accurately process teller transactions in a timely manner with minimal errors.
Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
Scan work for image branch capture.
Answer the phone and answer client inquiries.
Maintain current knowledge of all Federal and State laws and regulations, along with the Bank's policies and procedures.
Open new account service existing clientele.
Maintain current bank products and service knowledge.
Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to all other areas of the bank.
Balance assigned general ledger accounts accurately and timely.
Assists in branch call efforts by reviewing, updating, and calling customer/prospect lists.

Qualifications and Experience

High School Diploma or equivalent.
Previous Banking experience preferred.
Cash Handling Experience.
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Strong sales and customer service skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Flexible, team player, self-starter.
Strong organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail.

FT240605-HND_1717618697

To Apply for this Job Click Here

Apply Now



About Beacon Hill

Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.

Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.

Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.

We look forward to working with you.

Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™