IAM SailPoint Engineer
Virginia Beach, Virginia|
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Full Time Temporary/Contract
September 20, 2022|
Job ID: NS-IAMS-NS_1663703363
September 20, 2022
Job ID: NS-IAMS-NS_1663703363
Job Id: NS-IAMS-NS_1663703363 Apply Now
Note: This is a remote position. Candidates need to work on EST Hours.
One of our clients in Los Angeles area is looking for a IAM/SailPoint Engineer with the following skills and experience:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience working with Identity and Access Management Solution (SailPoint Identity Now preferred)
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience working with Restful APIs
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, JSON, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft ADFS, Okta or an equivalent Federated Identity Solution a plus.
- Provide material support for all systems and infrastructure in the technology stack
- Manage day-to-day operations and support of all Enterprise Systems, Infrastructure Services, and IAM (Including, but not limited to: Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, Corporate DNS, ADFS, Okta SSO & MFA, Sailpoint LCM, O365 messaging, Proofpoint email security, Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure))
- As a senior engineer, you are responsible for making technical and architectural decisions and determine the best approaches to define the companies strategic roadmap
- Work autonomously at times and independently push projects forward
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Advancing our technology stack with innovative ideas and new creative solutions
- Ability to work with VIPs and senior level management in a professional and proficient manner
- Produce organized and coherent technical documentation on system configuration standards and procedures
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills in both written and verbal form
- Ability to understand the needs of a complex organization and work closely with internal partners to problem solve
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-906-4780 for further information regarding the position.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™