Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
September 21, 2022|
Job ID: 1276654_1663771112
September 21, 2022
Job ID: 1276654_1663771112
Job Id: 1276654_1663771112 Apply Now
Coconut Grove Plaintiff Law firm seeking litigation assistant with at least 1+ years of experience for it's Miami location. Assistant must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Adobe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafting legal documents including but not limited initial, second or supplemental discovery request.
- Compose letters, pleadings, motions.
- filing motions for extension of time if required.
- Calendar and meet deadlines.
- Speak with clients, draft and answer discovery questions.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Review in file documentation that will be produced.
- Provide monthly reports of filed discovery responses.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand Spanish.
Salary is commensurate with experience and full benefits. Must speak English and Spanish.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™