Are you experienced in Sitecore / .NET, an excellent problem solver, and motivated to squeeze every ounce of performance out of an application whilst maintaining best practices around development and security?
The Sitecore / .NET Technical Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Sitecore-based solutions. This includes working with a team of Business Owners, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Developers to define the architecture of new systems, designing and developing Sitecore components, and delivering Sitecore solutions.
The Sitecore / .NET Technical Architect is also responsible for mentoring and coaching junior engineers, and ensuring that the team meets all quality, performance, and coding standards.
* Gather and analyze requirements from product managers, developers, and other stakeholders
* Design, develop, and implement Sitecore-based solutions.
* Design and implement software application architecture
* Work with developers to implement solutions
* Design and develop Sitecore components.
* Troubleshoot and debug software issues
* Conduct code reviews and provide technical guidance
* Ensure that the team meets all quality, performance, and coding standards.
* Stay up-to-date on the latest .NET technologies
* Mentor and train other engineers
* Develop clarity about sub-systems and their role
* Visualize solutions at high level and during planning and grooming ask relevant questions
* Able to independently fix or provide a hypothesis for root cause of issues
* Understand the code base at a significant level in order to make the best architectural and design decisions and guide other participants
* Able to solution design and/or code critical requirements.
* Maintain a clear understanding of the functional side of the application(s)
* Maintain a clear understanding of the points of integration
* Experience with agile development methodologies.
* Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
* Experience with DevOps.
* Experience with Sitecore personalization and targeting.
* Experience with Sitecore integration with other systems, such as CRM, e-commerce, and marketing automation.
* Experience with Sitecore DevOps practices.
* Experience with Sitecore security and compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of experience in Sitecore and/or .NET lead development.
* Experience with a variety of Sitecore technologies, including Sitecore XP, Sitecore MVC, and Sitecore Helix.
* Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as Azure or AWS.
* Experience with performance tuning and optimization.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.