Network Systems Specialist
Monroe, North Carolina|
Monroe, North Carolina
January 25, 2023|
Job ID: CLTKG_1674657422
January 25, 2023
Job ID: CLTKG_1674657422
Job Id: CLTKG_1674657422 Apply Now
- Monitors and responds to infrastructure related helpdesk items on a daily basis.
- Checks to see if servers are working in all locations where information technology data and/or equipment is in operation.
- Tracks server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system and network functions.
- Works with any department needing new telephone connections or installing or setting up network printers or equipment.
- Works with any department who is moving, including new renovated areas ensuring the telephone is available before the move.
- Maintains knowledge of how data cable, telephone, fiber, power, and conduits are run throughout the buildings that connect to Information Technology related equipment.
- Researches and facilitates tests and evaluations of new enterprise technology and upgrades of existing technology.
- Primarily provides third-level support to users although not limited from working at other levels of the support model as needed, focusing on root cause, system and infrastructure analysis.
- Tasks may involve designing, installing, programming, troubleshooting and maintaining user's hardware and software.
- Implements business analysis and change management as needed.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from users for assistance as escalated through the support process.
- Responds to telephone calls, voice messages, and electronic mail within one day of receipt.
- Identifies complex problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to assist users
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™