January 10, 2023|
Job ID: A1318922JD_1673362324
January 10, 2023
Job ID: A1318922JD_1673362324
Job Id: A1318922JD_1673362324 Apply Now
Our client, a Biotechnology Company located in Waltham, MA, is seeking an Office Administrator to collaborate with all members of the People team, and gain exposure to multiple areas of HR. This person will support the office, and be involve in various aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruiting coordination, HR operations, and tracking HR engagement programs. This role requires positive energy, an eagerness to learn, and someone who approaches their work with a customer-service mindset. This role will work on various projects and tasks in a dynamic start-up environment while ensuring the office is running smoothly.
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, M-F
Pay: Up to $30/hour depending on experience
- Order team lunches twice a week (Tues / Thurs)
- Assist with setup and break down of lunch, Costco runs for office, kitchen stock (snacks, drinks), stock office kitchen
- Answer the door/welcome guests
- Organize storage areas, receive packages, unbox and delivery of packages, and ad-hoc office or facilities requests.
- Work closely with the People Team (HR) and get exposure to HR and recruiting.
- Plan events for the office
- Assist with new hire set up, manage the office seating plan, and be a PEOPLE PERSON managing all things people/office at the company.
- 2+ years experience in an HR/People, Administrative, or Operational position
- Ability to work across various US and international time zones
- You are a super energetic individual with excellent communication (via phone, email, and in-person) and interpersonal skills
- You are intensely client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively build a rapport with our partners and establish effective working relationships
- You undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency while having strong critical-thinking skills combined with a propensity toward innovation
- You are self-motivated, resilient, and assertive with a high willingness to learn
- You have a strong ability to be detail-oriented, work independently, and to be highly organized
- You have a strong customer service mindset You have a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize tasks effectively
- You like to solve root cause problems rather than the surface level
- You are happy to be in our Waltham office on a daily basis
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 100,000 - $ 115,000 per year