Contractor, Technical Data Manager
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Full Time Temporary/Contract
September 11, 2023|
Job ID: P1347956BOSJB_1694443216
September 11, 2023
Job ID: P1347956BOSJB_1694443216
We are seeking a Technical Data Manager consultant to join our Data Management group. This person will serve as programmer to support clinical data systems and activities for multiple studies.
- Support internal team with programming requests in TIBCO Spotfire
- Work with Lead Data Manager to create and review the Data Transfer Agreement (DTA) or Data Transfer Specification (DTS); may work with IT to set up SFTP folder structure and ensure access is granted as per the DTA or DTS.
- Perform quality review of data transfers, ensuring the external data is of high quality and follows the structure and format of the DTA/DTS Ensure successful execution of clinical trials.
- Support EDC database build and migrations (i.e edit check specification development and/or review, user acceptance testing).
- Interact with Data Manager and other cross-functional colleagues, including Trial Manager/Clinical Operations Manager, Statistical Programmer and Biostatistician on data issue solution.
- Interact with Data Manager and external service providers, including lab vendors, technology vendors, DM vendor and CROs.
- Review the DMP and Data Flow Map to ensure all DTA/DTS are in place and up to date.
- Review programming specifications from technology vendors to ensure the DM technology vendors, SDTM vendors and statistical programmer is clear on which data from the EDC and the external data transfers are to be used for SDTM and analysis of the clinical trial.
- BS or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, or other Analytical fields
- 4+ years of experience in Clinical Data Management programming or Clinical Data Systems engineering within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of clinical trial processes, EDC build and DM Systems programming requirements for regulatory submissions
- Proficiency in utilizing and programming TIBCO Spotfire Data Visualization and Analytics
- Excellent SAS Software Programming skills, including Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and macro development
- Understanding of CDISC compliant SDTM data and specifications
- Oncology experience is preferred
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™