Job Id: FT1314258CCK_1679076757
Payroll Coordinator – Hybrid schedule!
Our client, a software company in Boston, is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for a 5 month project! In this Payroll Coordinator role, job duties include preparing and processing payroll, as well as other transnational duties: processing retro pay, garnishments, benefits changes, and other tasks.
- Prepare and process full cycle global payroll in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner.
- Process special transactions (e.g. retroactive pay, mid-period increases, garnishments, 401K/Roth changes, and other statutory deductions).
- Update payroll records, changes in compensation, commissions, bonuses, and employment status changes for all global employees.
- Calculate amounts for manual checks and wire transfers for activity such as employee separations.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions, or the payroll process.
- Coordinate with the Accounting team on close responsibilities during the month end close.
- Maintain and update documentation of payroll process and procedures.
- Work with payroll providers and vendors globally to ensure they are delivering on their service agreements.
- Interact with internal and external auditors, resulting in successful completion of quarterly and annual audits.
- Assist HR with questions and resolving associate inquiries.
- Minimum of 2 years of payroll experience; with 1-year global experience.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and tight deadlines.
- Self-directed, proactive, and a strong sense of personal accountability.
- A process improvement mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Gmail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.