Quality Assurance Inspector
St. Louis, Missouri|
St. Louis, Missouri
August 31, 2022|
Job ID: 1286833MG_1661976790
August 31, 2022
Job ID: 1286833MG_1661976790
Job Id: 1286833MG_1661976790 Apply Now
Entry level position with training in statistical sampling and inspection for filled products, packaged products, and processes for conformance to approved written specifications, SOPs, cGMPs, and FDA regulations. Perform sampling and inspection without constant supervision. Operates some technical equipment with training.
- Reports any problems found during inspection to the Supervisor.
- Samples and inspects filled product containers, packaging and labeling according to approved written material specifications and procedures.
- Samples and inspects product operations per product line and initial line inspections to assure the identity, quality, and trace ability product according to current SOPs.
- Follows cGMP documentation practices.
- Performs checks on packaging lines (example - container fill volumes and quantity) and inspects finished product for defects and product quality.
- Understands and recognizes product status such as Approved, Hold, Rejected, etc.
- Reviews manufacturing and packaging batch records.
- Understands Current Good Manufacturing Practice cGMP regulations.
- Understands and utilizes ANSI sampling plans.
- A college education preferred with a minimum of HS/GED combined with 0 - 2 years relative experience.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and be able to reach with hands/fingers to touch products for inspection
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 25 pounds, on occasion
- Must be able to pass a vision test, and with both eyes test at 20/25 or better and have normal color vision to spot color defects in products
- Must be able to multi-task and work under time and production deadlines
- Must be able to read and follow SOPs exactly
- Must be able to use scales, calculators, pressure and vacuum devises, rulers and other measuring devises, gauges and testers, with training
- May be asked to work overtime on occasion and should be fairly flexible to accommodate this sporadic overtime
- Exercise sound judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated with a proven record of taking the initiative
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™