Real Estate Paralegal
Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Direct (Permanent) Full Time|
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Direct (Permanent) Full Time
September 08, 2022|
Job ID: 1299391_1662652358
September 08, 2022
Job ID: 1299391_1662652358
Job Id: 1299391_1662652358 Apply Now
A national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for their Fort Lauderdale office. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Commercial Real Estate and/or Transactional.
- Knowledge about lease negotiations, financing options, lending requirements and documents
- Proofread all documents and correspondence for accuracy
- Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
- Facilitate communication between the attorneys for the buyer and sellers
- Reviewing title reports
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Preparing legal descriptions of land
- Make revisions to documents and keep track of deal changes and update accordingly
- Prepare signature pages for all deal documents
- Title and survey review; which includes but is not limited to, reviewing and abstracting title documents, covenants, restrictions and easements, leases, etc.
- Entity formation
- Prepare and maintain closing checklists
- Assist in preparations for closing and attendance at closings, whether in escrow or in person
- Prepare closing binders
- Prepare summaries of loan documents and other material documents
- Handle all support aspects of a commercial transaction, title/survey review, UCC research and filings, due diligence, ancillary document drafting, and closing/post-closing procedures
- Maintain organized files for voluminous transactions
Excellent pay and benefits! Full-time, in office role.1299391_1662652358
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™