July 20, 2022|
Job ID: A1295500CHI_1658327520
July 20, 2022
Job ID: A1295500CHI_1658327520
Our client, a real estate firm, is looking for a Reception Associate to join their team in the loop (downtown Chicago). In this position, you will be responsible for providing a concierge like environment while performing various receptionist and administrative services. This position has a salary of 45k.
- Open the office promptly at 8:30 a.m. and close office at 5:30 p.m.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of hours worked and absence reporting
- Maintain a high level of hospitality when greeting clients and guest
- Create and maintain a professional and welcoming environment in entrance lobby
- Escort guests to appropriate meeting space. Assist guests in arranging local ground transportation
- Receive, transmit and distribute all mail items including faxes, mail and deliveries
- Maintain office equipment necessary to perform reception duties
- Coordinate conference room reservations. Ensure conference rooms are cleaned and presentable at all times
- Coordinate travel arrangements as requested
- Process invoices and follow up on payments for select service teams
- Answer incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner, route calls and/or take complete messages when necessary and make certain all messages get to the proper person
- Forward phones to afterhours call service each evening and un-forward each morning (if not already done)
- Make certain visitors are offered cold or hot beverage and provide storage for outerwear, luggage, etc.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet of vendor information, passwords, account numbers, etc.
- Order and coordinate food items for events as assigned
- Research and compare vendor/item options as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent college courses preferred
- 1+ years of reception or administrative experience
- Word and Excel proficiencies
- Working knowledge of Adobe for downloading, editing, etc
- Ability to keep company information strictly confidential
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and heavy workload
- Must be organized and self sufficient
- Must be hard working, self-motivated, deadline sensitive and accurate
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong customer service orientation
Apply today to be considered!A1295500CHI_1658327520
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™