January 23, 2023|
Job ID: A1321387AN_1674499047
January 23, 2023
Job ID: A1321387AN_1674499047
Job Id: A1321387AN_1674499047 Apply Now
Our client, a company focused on partnering with individuals and families to aid in development, is in search of a Receptionist to join their team! This role will be onsite in Framingham, MA, Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm and is looking to pay $22 an hour.
- Responsible for the daily open and close of the office.
- Ensure reception area is neat and clean, conference rooms and kitchen areas are in order.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and directs the caller to the appropriate individual.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions, fax numbers, and website.
- Greet and direct all visitors to the agency.
- Maintain conference room schedules for corporate office.
- Receive, sort, and forward all incoming mail.
- Stamp and prepare all outgoing mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
- Distribute checks to employees and clients.
- Ensure all checks are properly signed out.
- Process the daily deposit for accounts receivable.
- Ensure rent, transportation fees, donations and funds for individual programs and functions are credited to the correct cost centers.
- Manage the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies through providers
- Handle office supply budgeting and track spending for all cost centers.
- Attend meetings with vendors as required
- Assist with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and collating.
- Attend and actively participates in supervision and team meetings.
- Assist with meeting set-ups, preparation and transcription.
- Update office directory on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that individuals we support are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with the company's Human Rights Policy
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agency's policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all principles related to the company's Way.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ years' experience in a customer service environment.
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with American Sign Language and/or willingness to learn preferred.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team atmosphere.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Must possess the ability to read and speak English.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™