Research Associate, T Cell Immunology
January 11, 2023|
Job ID: 1320358_1673451455
January 11, 2023
Job ID: 1320358_1673451455
Job Id: 1320358_1673451455 Apply Now
Beacon Hill Life Sciences is seeking to hire a motivated Research Associate that is interested in Immunology Research & Development.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your immunology based research skills under direction of one of the brightest research minds in all of Cambridge!
The successful candidate will work on the T Cell Immunology Process Development team with the goal of developing neoantigen-specific T cell products to be used in adoptive T cell therapy. The team is focused on developing large-scale, closed-system processes for US cell therapy products.
The candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary team, in close collaboration with Analytical Development and the Cell Therapy Research Unit to develop and improve cell therapy manufacturing processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Culturing human T cells at various scales to contribute to the development of processes for closed-system T cell culture
- Assessing specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry
- Executing studies to improve cell therapy production processes
- Supporting lab operations
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook
- Presenting results internally to cross-functional teams
What you have to offer.
- Bachelor's degree in immunology, cell biology, engineering, or related discipline
- Experience with multi-color flow cytometry and aseptic mammalian cell culture
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- An interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals
Preferred Requirements: Experience with gene or cell therapy manufacturing, prior research (lab-based) or Co-Op experience1320358_1673451455
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Other jobs you might like...
Washington, District of Columbia
$ 100,000 - $ 115,000 per year