September 19, 2022|
Job ID: 1303508_1663595822
September 19, 2022
Job ID: 1303508_1663595822
Job Id: 1303508_1663595822 Apply Now
Responsible for the analytical testing that supports a cGMP manufacturing environment. Including testing of products/components, maintaining/calibrating equipment, and other activities in accordance with global cGMP regulations for dietary supplements.
M-Th 1st shift schedule
· Run, maintain, and calibrate analytical equipment, which includes HPLC, ICP-MS, FT-IR, UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, pH meter, balances, and other equipment.
· Physical, qualitative, and quantitative chemical testing of products/components.
· Sampling of raw materials.
· Perform activities related to the monitoring of RO water systems.
· Maintain cGMP requirements in the laboratory using regulations 21CFR111 and available industry guidance.
· Accurately records, reviews and verifies results using Good Documentation Practices
· Maintain a laboratory environment that is clean, orderly and safe by following proper company policies, procedures and techniques to protect employees and the environment from contamination and safety hazards
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related science. Professional or university laboratory experience required. 2+ years' experience in a regulated Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices environment preferred (FDA Regulated.) Experience with HPLC highly desired. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Must have a basic understanding of scientific principles. Experience with standard laboratory equipment such as pipettes, burets, balances, and pH meters. Strong computer and documentation skills.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret miscellaneous drawings and schematics.1303508_1663595822
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™