Senior Project Manager (Healthcare/Onsite Sacramento)
July 27, 2022|
Job ID: 22027270_1658932756
July 27, 2022
Job ID: 22027270_1658932756
Beacon Hill is looking for an experienced Senior Healthcare Project Manager for an onsite position 1-2 days per week here in Sacramento, CA. The position is with a growing department at one of the biggest hospitals in the country.
The Senior Healthcare Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of the implementation of new products, initiatives, strategic deployment and management of project scope, implementation priorities, client communications, and quality delivery of projects. The Project Manager also coordinates internal resources across departments to support the timely delivery of products and services. This PM must demonstrate strong leadership skills in order to minimize delays and continue to appropriately advance all assigned projects.
Location: Onsite 1-2 Days per week in Sacramento
Duration: 12 Month Contract to Hire - will go Full Time with Client in 6 to 12 months
Company Size: 5,000+ employees
Company Type: Healthcare/Hospital
- Leads, develops, and manages Performance Improvement/Strategic Deployment program and offerings
- Monitors external trends and how they impact the hospital, as well as provides external context to deliver enterprise and center of excellence solutions
- Monitors the impact and value of performance improvement programs, and identifies continuous improvement opportunities
- Provides leadership for improvement programs for departments, and project team members by defining intent of programs and overseeing development deliverables to ensure project goals are met
- Provides support and advice to Management engaged in transformation initiative throughout the hospital
- Develops and manages project/action plans to ensure accurate customer on-boarding and account readiness.
- Able to effectively share information and transfer knowledge to functional areas and account managers
- Oversees team members to ensure all project tasks are completed on a timely basis; resolves team and project conflicts, provides project leadership to cross-functional team members escalates project risks to leadership as needed
- Responsible for communication & dissemination of critical project information from customers to internal areas and executive level areas
- Assesses progress and reports status to management and key stakeholders including progress, timelines and milestones; provides timely written and/or verbal communication updates regarding project status
- Tracks & monitors the progress of all functional areas throughout the on-boarding process, reports & communicates status to customer, management and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage C-Suite relationships
- Process and continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with diverse working groups
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™