Software Engineer Senior advisor – remote
January 20, 2023|
Job ID: T1321408-PHI_1674254913
January 20, 2023
Job ID: T1321408-PHI_1674254913
Job Id: T1321408-PHI_1674254913 Apply Now
- Must be able to code proficiently in python and have experience with ansible
- Ensure that all functionality is comprehensively tested in an automated way (regression, performance, compliance) before rollout to production
- Collaborate with Developers to deliver products aligned with recommended architectural/design patterns and identify and evaluate new patterns as they emerge
- Ensures defects are quickly assessed and/or mitigated and resolved, whether in non-production or production
- Help to solidify objectives and functional requirements for new or enhanced application capabilities
- Help to determine/estimate feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system
- Prepare project documentation when needed and review code work for accuracy and functionality
- Use data and data visualization techniques to make good decisions and provide feedback to teams
- Stay deeply connected with the industry to understand disruption and determine where innovative technologies are applicable in the near term to solve complex problems
- Leverage your exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems and learn fast
- Architect, design and develop the integration with other DevOps build and release tool chains
- Work with the DevOps Product and Delivery teams to create solutions quickly to remove immediate barriers to delivery while understanding long term strategy
- 7+ years of work experience in programming / software development
- 5+ years' experience with Python as a senior contributor
- Familiar with building containers and navigating a Linux environment
- Understands programming paradigms and can communicate the theoretical choices during the design process
- Experience in using CI/CD tools to build and deploy software solutions
- Comfortable working in git using appropriate branching strategies and best practices
- Has strong focus on business outcomes and is focused on results
- Drives frequent, incremental code testing and deployment for developed solutions
- Advanced problem-solving skills, and a proven history of solving complex problems
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™