IT Support Analyst
East Hanover, New Jersey|
Full Time Temp to Hire|
East Hanover, New Jersey
Full Time Temp to Hire
November 27, 2023|
Job ID: t-13555-pth_1701101311
November 27, 2023
Job ID: t-13555-pth_1701101311
The Senior - PC Support Technician working under minimal supervision provides hardware and software support to employees and contractors. This Technician takes the lead in managing end-user support projects and tasks for the company. He/she will take the lead for the group when needed to resolve complex computer related issues. Acts as a liaison when dealing with difficult customer or service provider issues in order to resolve in a timely fashion. Provides periodic status reports to the Supervisor regarding workload for the group.
Four plus years of experience in supporting and repairing computer hardware
- Follows the company and PC Support/Asset Management operating procedures. Has strong skills and knowledge in order to resolve PC Support issues and requests. Follows appropriate escalation procedures to other Information Services team and Management. .
- Manages Remedy Support Queue, email, and Voicemail to meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Works closely with IS Asset Management on how to handle imaging and upgrades to hardware and software systems on a quarterly basis
- Coordinates the delivery of hardware repairs from vendors (i.e. Dell, Lexmark) for the customers
- Contacts customers to inform them of status of repairs and/or assigned new equipment
- Provides training to users on new equipment configurations and operating software
- Provides secondary support for the Help Desk Analysts as needed
- Interfaces with Technical Services Group for configuration of equipment on the Lan/Wan as necessary
- Takes the lead on working with Technical Services to develop, maintain, and backup images for our desktops and laptops
- Possesses a robust knowledge of client software and hardware utilities
- Self-motivated and can work with little to minimal supervision on a daily basis.
- Receives support from peers and other Information Services areas when needed.
- Works with little or minimal supervision in day to day activities.
- Must have a solid foundation in PC Support concepts and functionality.
- Solid communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong customer focuses skills.
- Motivated self-starter with solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of configuring IOS/Apple Business Manager and Android Devices
- Knowledge of MS O365
- Knowledge of Beyond Trust Virtual Appliance
- Preform MDM End Point Reporting
- Manage MDM Licenses
- Create/Maintain Apple Mac Images
- Create and Update Images for Panasonic (Raven) Delivery and Samsung (APK) Service Tablet Environments
- Review and Address Rapid7 End Point Tasks
- Update Server and Bios for Lexmark Markvision appliance
- Manage HPDM Updates for HP Thin Client Terminals
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds. Role requires sitting and occasional squatting.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™