Systems Administrator I
Full Time Temp to Hire|
Full Time Temp to Hire
February 05, 2024|
Job ID: T-SAI-MN_1707143640
February 05, 2024
Job ID: T-SAI-MN_1707143640
Our client in the Akron / Canton, Ohio area is looking for a Systems Administrator I. This is a 6 month contract to hire position. There is onsite presence needed so we are looking for local candidates!
- Provide rotating server environment support, including responding to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding hardware or software issues. Work closely with various IT teams and service providers to troubleshoot and resolve a range of server-related issues.
- Monitor server systems performance and provide performance reports to management.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform server security patching.
- Practice hardware asset management, including maintenance of hardware inventory.
- Liaise with, and provide support to, helpdesk support staff on server-related issues.
- Liaise with development staff to provision and maintain development servers and systems.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, procedures manuals, and help sheets for server software installations.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans and maintain current knowledge of plan executable.
- 1-3 years as a Systems Administrator
- Knowledge of Windows 2016/2019, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP required
- Windows PowerShell experience required
- Office 365 email administration preferred
- * Must be able to meet established deliverable dates and project schedules
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to work independently as well as interface and work well with management, peers, customers, and vendors in a team setting
- Must be willing to provide 7 x 24 support of systems developed and maintained and able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative, and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
If qualified and interested, please submit your resume using the link below.T-SAI-MN_1707143640
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™