Providence, Rhode Island|
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Providence, Rhode Island
Full Time Temporary/Contract
November 27, 2023|
Job ID: T1346096-DN_1701095562
November 27, 2023
Job ID: T1346096-DN_1701095562
Our client, an industry leader in their space, is looking to hire a Project Manager / Creative Producer with a strong creative and marketing background. This will be a long-term contract position that has the potential to convert to permanent for the right candidate.
This will be a hybrid based role in the Providence, RI area.
Day to Day:
- Support the creative planning and production teams with handling creative production projects from the briefing phase all the way through to completion of asset delivery.
- Responsible for the creation of timelines.
- Help support internal and external (as needed) creative reviews and approvals.
- Responsible for project managing small-mid scale integrated productions from production kick off through content delivery.
- Set and communicate timelines and ensure all milestones and budget are met.
- Advise stakeholders in all content production related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Working with the creative team to source and evaluate appropriate vendors to ensure creative and production are supported by the best resources.
- Supporting with creating project specific budgets and managing the costs associated with production.
- 2+ years project management experience within an in-house creative or agency, retail background is a plus.
- Background in marketing, advertising, or media project planning.
- Expert communication, written, and verbal skills.
- 2+ years' experience as a producer at a creative agency or inhouse marketing department with experience producing content for various creative channels.
- Understanding of production business affairs including music licensing, contract reviews, labor laws and clearance and talent considerations
- Strong interpersonal communications skills as a team player
- Proven ability to work quickly and independently, anticipating, recognizing, and resolving problems
- Negotiating skills and knowledge of competitive industry costs, fees, usage rights, and ability to negotiate accordingly
Apply today to be considered!T1346096-DN_1701095562
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™