Project Manager – LAN/WAN
Mount Prospect, Illinois|
Full Time Temporary/Contract|
Mount Prospect, Illinois
Full Time Temporary/Contract
September 14, 2023|
Job ID: T1348281-MP_1694701446
September 14, 2023
Job ID: T1348281-MP_1694701446
**Hybrid role 3 days on-site per week primarily based out of Mount Prospect, IL.**
*This role is set up as an contract through December 2024.*
- Must have infrastructure project management experience (experience managing LAN/WAN, WiFi, telecom, network, cabling, projects is required).
- Successful management of multiple concurrent IT projects
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PPM.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to appropriate levels within the sponsoring business areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills with appropriate levels within the sponsoring business areas.
- Team Player: working well in a collaborative setting. Acts as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize IT infrastructure-related projects in support of our Corporate Real Estate portfolio.
- This includes communicating effectively across teams and with IT leadership, tracking overall project performance, cost, and schedule/milestones, maintaining project scope, and adhering to change management processes.
- The Project Manager is experienced and self-sufficient in performing his/her responsibilities, including project related decisions, requiring little supervision, but general guidance and direction.
- Manage multiple IT/Infrastructure and Airport Operation projects.
- Be accountable for on-time and on-budget deliverables.
- Collaborate with other project managers to assure a consistent implementation of project management disciplines and methodologies.
- Coordinate project activities leveraging team members across areas of the enterprise, vendors, external agencies and partners.
- Document and actively manage project dependencies, issues and risks to resolution.
- Prepare and provide regular updates on progress, risks, issues, etc. to department leadership/sponsors.
- Scope, estimate, and plan new IT/Infrastructure and Airport projects.
- Track, manage, report, and forecast project labor hours and project financials.
- Track and manage required technology acquisition, working with procurement and vendors to ensure PO's, delivery, and invoicing are completed in accordance with project schedule.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™