Temporary Sales Operations Analyst (admin)
November 16, 2022|
Job ID: A1315332JD_1668622111
November 16, 2022
Job ID: A1315332JD_1668622111
Job Id: A1315332JD_1668622111 Apply Now
Our client, a Cybersecurity Firm located in Boston, MA is seeking a Lead Sales Operations Analyst to join their organization. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual with project management skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to lead sales operations efforts within the global Sales Organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC & Tableau platforms to drive growth and scale
- Build and create automated, scalable processes to provide the sales organization with proactive analytics on sales performance to drive data-supported outcomes
- Partner with IT teams to understand new capabilities available in Salesforce & Tableau and train sales representatives to use these capabilities
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle including but not limited to managing sales territory planning process
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Direct experience in Sales Operations as a Sales, Senior or Lead Sales Operations Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Tableau or NetSuite a plus
- Excellent deductive and problem solving skills, combined with sound business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- In-depth understanding of sales processes and systems, i.e. sales cycles, account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance and deadline-driven environment
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written and communication skills required
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-motivated and focused
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™