Corporate Governance Paralegal
Oak Brook, Illinois|
Oak Brook, Illinois
September 11, 2023|
Job ID: TFI-BTB_1694460946
September 11, 2023
Job ID: TFI-BTB_1694460946
Beacon Hill is looking for a Corporate Governance Paralegal.
If interested and qualified, please apply!
- Support the corporate secretary and corporate governance function for a NYSE public company and its subsidiaries.
- Assist with preparation and posting of Board of Director and Committee materials.
- Assist in managing the BOD calendar and communications.
- Prepare and manage execution of written consents and resolutions for a variety of board actions and secretary and incumbency certificates and maintain appropriate records including minute books for all corporate entities and manage legal entity organization.
- Draft, file, and manage various business entity documents, including formation, merger and dissolution documents, foreign qualifications, and amendments to corporate organizational documents.
- Support special corporate governance projects, including research and benchmarking.
- Assist in managing SOP for the company and its subsidiaries and assist with responses to subpoenas and similar requests.
- Assist in preparing routine securities filings such as the Forms 10-Q/K and 8-K, proxy statement, Section 16 filings and support the annual shareholders' meeting.
- Assist with governance website management and related governance communication obligations.
- Identifies and adopts technology to enhance legal department operation, including managing the electronic board portal platform for board materials.
- Assist in-house legal department with regard to special legal projects, including merger and acquisition due diligence, research, corporate filings, drafting documents and other tasks and duties as assigned.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Other jobs you might like...
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™