September 15, 2022|
Job ID: 1300459KH_1663267808
September 15, 2022
Job ID: 1300459KH_1663267808
Job Id: 1300459KH_1663267808 Apply Now
A Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the daily flow of clinical supplies between the pharmacy and nursing departments. Functions to support the pharmacy and nursing departments by working with the PSR's and clinicians to ensure that all patients/customers receive timely, accurate deliveries of supplies and medication as directed. Responsible for inventory sourcing, purchasing, and maintaining products. Maintains the inventory in compliance with legal standards and company policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Directs patient contact to ascertain supply needs as designated by the clinician and establish relationship with client. Communicates information to appropriate personnel and document accordingly. Generates patient orders on system. Coordinates and executes shipping schedule. Communicates with Nurse and Pharmacist to ensure availability of patient supplies and confirms deliveries.
- Purchases all supplies for inventory, following correct purchasing procedures. Sources cost effective products as directed by the clinicians and company product contracts. Minimizes the cost of freight of product ordered and shipped to the pharmacy. Knowledgeable of products and their usage.
- Maintains accurate inventory. Accountable for discrepancies. Participates in physical inventory. Implements "inventory control" and establishes minimum order quantity amounts. Monitors equipment tracking and maintenance. Obtains cost effective rental equipment.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary company information.
- Participates in the process for assessing, managing, and reporting medication-related incidents and equipment error and/or failures. Accurately completes QAR forms and forwards them to the general manager.
- May be responsible for delivering drugs and supplies for inventory, following correct purchasing procedures.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities if required.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned by the General Manager.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
About Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™